Friday, December 23, 2011

Insomnia is fun



If you're wondering where part two to that Pokemon rant from a nights ago is, it's not happening. The flux capacitor broke or something and Marty slept with his grandma. I dunno, long story short you're not getting it. The ending to it is that yes...Pokemon Black and White kicked ass, but these damn kids today have it easy. Back in my day our Pokemon games didn't need story. We were presented with a douche bag rival and told to go forth and catch them all by an old man named after a tree.

So on to today's topic: I am staying up really god damned late. On one hand I like it because not a single person bothers me, but on the other I'm sleeping till like 2pm and am unable to get anything done. I know the simple solution is to just force myself to go to sleep earlier but something just compels me to stay awake.

That's pretty much it, I just can't sleep. It perplexes me, but it doesn't really bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment