Saturday, June 21, 2014

Soapbox: For The Greater Good


*cough* *cough* Damn, it's dusty in here!

Hello my nonexistent viewers, your gracious host has returned; I come bearing a podcast!

I've decided that I want to try and do a regular broadcast, where I basically talk about whatever is on my mind. Primarily this will be something that lives on Destructoid in their C-blogs section, but because I like having multiple backups of things I've decided to take my blog out of cold storage to be a backup outlet for it.

Maybe it will turn into something bigger, who knows. Until such an event comes to pass I would like to invite you to listen to the first episode of what I'm calling Soapbox. You can expect to find future episodes posted to Destructoid's C-blogs, here, and at my Soundcloud account.

In today's broadcast you'll find me talking about my current endeavor to begin playing Warhammer 40k, and my time playing World of Warcraft. Word of warning, there is strong language throughout.


No comments:

Post a Comment